• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LeroyDiesel is mobile friendly now!!

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Anyway, got the mobile site up today and my web designer said its all good to go, but I jumped on there to see and the right hand column is cut off. I only see half the product in that column on my phone.
Could a few of you jump on, on a mobile devise to see what you can tell then let me know.

www.leroydiesel.com
Thanks.

Not for me. Android using Chrome browser.

I'm on iPhone via Verizon. I go to main page and when I see the pic I wanna look at, nothing happens. Click a pic in top banner seems to not link.
Nothing below but description of "you come to the right place..."

I cannot actually go into any products.

Hmmm. not sure. I have an old Samsung S3 and it seem normal to me. Anyone else have that issue?

It is missing the banner at the top of the page to select from to get to the gallery page. Or am I supposed to be able to click on the pic on the 3 auto rotating groups (Accessories, Engine electronics, Fuel delivery)

Wow, like a secret button. Is there a way to make that whole banner the button to click? Or clicking on the words "diesel products & accessories" seems better. Never noticed the bars, fandangled technology . Once in all looks good.

My 2cents- like the comedian said "Why is it a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put in your 2 cents? Who gets the extra penny?"

Wow, like a secret button. Is there a way to make that whole banner the button to click? Or clicking on the words "diesel products & accessories" seems better. Never noticed the bars, fandangled technology . Once in all looks good.

My 2cents- like the comedian said "Why is it a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put in your 2 cents? Who gets the extra penny?"
Thats actualy new to me too. Here is your change sir.

You're way too "Deep" Will.:)

Back