• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

KOJO TUNE?

HERBIE

96 K1500 SUBURBAN
Reaction score
hey all, just joined the sight, i have a 96 k1500 suburban and ordered the kojo tune over 8 weeks ago...was just wondering how long it took for anyone else who may have one to get theirs, starting to get a little impatient... thanks for any input...

Well, it is coming from Finland after all......not exactly around the corner.

4-6 weeks for something to arrive in Canada from the US isn't uncommon either so it doesn't seem completely out of line to me.....

i was just wondering....i've heard great reviews, just getting anxious like a kid waiting for x-mas i guess...lol

not sure how to put it in my signature, but it has marine injectors,air intake,pmd relocate kit w/#9 resistor, guages, manual boost controller, so how does everyone like there kojo tune so far??

not sure how to put it in my signature, but it has marine injectors,air intake,pmd relocate kit w/#9 resistor, guages, manual boost controller, so how does everyone like there kojo tune so far??

Use the "Forum Action" link under the TTS logo click on Edit profile, you can add info there.

I have tried calling, only get his voice mail, have gotten a couple of emails, told me on 6/28 that it was en-route to finland, and again on 6-18 that it was en-route to kojo, the time doesnt bother me so much as the fact i was told 2-3 weeks when i ordered it....i just want a honest ETA...... i cant wait to see how it will drive after reading everything on here....

I have tried calling, only get his voice mail, have gotten a couple of emails, told me on 6/28 that it was en-route to finland, and again on 6-18 that it was en-route to kojo, the time doesnt bother me so much as the fact i was told 2-3 weeks when i ordered it....i just want a honest ETA...... i cant wait to see how it will drive after reading everything on here....

PM me, KOJO is a good tuner and there have been Customs issues. Either way I will help you even though I don't have anything to do with anything but the turbo. KOJO is one of the best tuners around and you will not be disappointed with his work. OBD1 OBD2 or switchable tunes for OBD1.

Thanks, Dennis ... Herbie, let Dennis give you a hand. He'll get it to work - like he always does!

Good news, i got my ecm in the mail this morning......:) is there a anything special i have to do after plugging it in????

Good news, i got my ecm in the mail this morning......:) is there a anything special i have to do after plugging it in????

96 should just plug in and go. The TDC pffset may have to be done though. Some ECM's are sent out in a way that allows them to learn on the first start, but others need to be manually set. And customs can suck, glad it finally made it here.

Most of time goes waiting core ECM's from states, usually when i have needed information to do tune and ECM i'll ship it out in day or two (excluding weekends).
second thing what takes time is USPS, but other shipping companies are lot of more expensive...

Back