• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Kick down cable rl700,83 chevy scottsdale

Thank you THE FERMINATOR for your input. I don't want to keep busting my knuckles on this if it's going to go out. Any more input would be appreciated.thank you everyone

If your planning on fixing it one way or the other I'd go ahead and get the TV cable set up correctly. You never know maybe you'll get lucky. The go to Vegas LOL

The V6 cable would be 2 inches or so shorter than a V8 cable. Line pressure with the cable disconnected is only around 40-60 psi and going down the road should be around 120-150, so with it disconnected it's going to be really rough on it. Go ahead and fix the cable as you're going to have to regardless(even if you end up rebuilding it, the cable will have to be fixxed), but don't be shocked if it still has problems.

If I recall the EBrock carb linkage sat about 2in forward for Qjets too. (been a long time ago) LOL If Carb been changed whats on it now?

Back