• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Katzkin covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaxfireman

'Can Do' kindof Guy
Reaction score
Hey everybody, no intent of being a sales person here,

I have one of the few Katzkin dealer accounts in my area and quite a few people have been contacting me about purchasing seat cover kits for their trucks and other vehicles. Like I said, I am not a business, just trying to pass on the EXTREME savings I get being I hold the dealer account usually 30%-50% off the MSRP depending on the options you want. So if you guys are interested shoot me a PM or call me and I can hook you up.

That might be pushing the forum rules juuuust a bit too far.....Although, I don't think there are any competing vendors either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forum rules regarding this state: No Links to Non-Site sponsors. Sponsors can post their product links anywhere except a competing vendors sale/product thread or forum. So we ask that you don't post a clickable link to a non site vendor.

Thats why I did not and will not. I am not trying to steal anybodies thunder here. I get good deals. My only intent is to pass them on to decent folks who are interested but don't want to pay full sticker. If the mods feel that this thread is out of line then please feel free to delete it, no hard feelings at all, and it does not hurt me. I am not a business that sells these, like I said just a guy trying to pass on a good deal.

So we've gone from pretty much anylink was ok to only links that didn't compete with a supporting vendor to no links to non site sponsors. which I take it would include ebay, rockauto etc?

First, apologies to dmaxfireman, this thread seems to be going somewhere you never intended. Thanks for trying to pass on a good deal.

Second, while the rules seem to indicate otherwise, I don't think it should be a breach if someone posts a link to a product that no site vendors offer.

Seems to me there's no conflict there so it should be allowed.

Just sayin'.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're working on a deal right now to solve the vendor issues we have, whether or not it steps on a another vendors toes we still have to make it fair across the board.

With that, we can let this rest until a decision is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back