• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Junkyard Diesel

My 95 HD has the decals on the hood.

I wonder if it got them because its a HD? Original hood? Dealer/owner installed? I've never seen them on any 95 or newer.
I just remebered back 93 I bought an extra set and installed one on the tailgate. I think Ill do it again after the new paint job.

Yep, I need to spend the cash and get the book; I was just looking for another opinion..

How bad was the swap??

Are you working on the 94? if yes Bobbies guide will show you how. On OBDI trucks.
Mine is OBDII 1996. There are alot of differences. The mechanical part is straight forward, but the electrical and making the trans happy is very time consuming. If I did not have my brothers expertise to rely on I would have just bought the Compushift controler.
We have done this on 4 OBDII trucks now and have it perfected to point that we don't even cut any factory wires. The problem is it would cost way more than anyone would pay for the labor if we did it, so best to just have a guide and DIY.

Back