• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Iowa roll call

Humboldt!!
Thanks for the invite Farmdog! Looks like the jug needs a new decal!!

BTW there are a couple pulls coming up in S.E. Iowa. Donnellson is Sunday night, Mt. Pleasant a week from Sunday and then Randalls Performance and Accessories is having an open house with dyno on the 26th in Gladstone Illinois and a truck pull Sunday the 27 at 34 Raceway in Middletown Iowa, just west of Burlington right off of hwy 34.

I guess there's another get together at Porky's in Des Moines tomorrow night 6-10. Any of you going?

I am here in Bonaparte, and was thinking about going to the pulls in Donnellson, but who knows. Its the county fair they are doing it at.

If any of you see a black hemi dodge with 12x12 signs saying "4x4 Fantasy" with a VERY large dent in the passenger side, its me!!

-Mike

You ought to come up to Mt. Pleasant as well. The week after the Donnellson fair is ours. The pull is Sunday night. Me and the g/f are heading down to Donnellson to watch.

we are going to the fair tonight, if the weather holds up. Supposed to rain this weekend.

Back