• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

injectors

Genuine Bosch, stock PSI. I don't have the pop tester to do them, maybe someone around here that does can start up a little side business? I could take them to an inj shop to pop test if wanted though?

I've rebuilt these style injectors years ago, and have compiled the parts to build a pop tester. I just can't find the time to get any where near it. I know new injectors would help my engine out, I am just thinking I want to balance them while I'm at it to get that extra power and mpg sitting on the table. Hoping for a more organized spring...
There is a good shop here in Vegas I know I could have them balance at, I didn't know if maybe you were venturing into that world or not.

Yeah like you I just don't have the time. I can always have a pro do it though, don't think it cost to much? What have those that paid a shop to do a pop test paid?

Leroy do you have shims to adjust the pop pressure? Also do you have new injector nozzles? And of course how much? I'm trying to find an alternative to a new set of injectors.

Thanks

Have a set of both. $85 shipped. Not sure of brand on the nozzles, I only have this one set in stock and I got it many years ago. Still brand new in plastic tubes though.

Leroy I'm ready to get those nozzles and shims if you still have them. If I go through your store I'll need a part number to reference. By the way, do you know what pop pressure our trucks like?

Just email or PM your email address and I'll fire back an invoice.
2300-2800 seem to be the norm.

Back