• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

In Cab Underdash relay/fuse panel

Matt Bachand

Depends on the 6.5
Reaction score
My other fues panels have covers identifying components of all areas. Which is very very useful. (unlike dumb ford I worked on for a buddy)...

Anyhow, My one by the e-brake pedal either doesn't come with a cover (very large relay type thing in there), Or my cover is missing.

Anyhow. Does anyone have a diagram of the layout of said relay panel?

As Always, thanks.

You mean the headlight relay, flasher, and the dorr dinger? on the firewall where your left foot would be?

They supposed to half one but the stupid little clips break off and cover wont stay on anymore. I have 94's so I don't know if they are the same I doubt it. but I can get a pic of mine for you tomorrow.

I just want a pin layout . I have some odd looking wide 2 wire harness in there, and its all labeled GRY NAT and stuff.

Yo Matt,

:nopics:

Did you get satisfactory answer, you have ability to do pics, if not let me know and I'll go grab some so we can have for FAQ reference for next time

Also if I know exactly which plug it is I think I have the pin out you are after in my 98 manual which should be purty close to your 97s configuration.

Yo Matt,

:nopics:

Did you get satisfactory answer, you have ability to do pics, if not let me know and I'll go grab some so we can have for FAQ reference for next time

Also if I know exactly which plug it is I think I have the pin out you are after in my 98 manual which should be purty close to your 97s configuration.

But of course it is!

Kinda cluttered from PO's......... Why I'm curious about it. Also seems like convinent place to tap into power.

Attachments

• Junction Box 002.JPG
    Junction Box 002.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Junction Box 003.JPG
    Junction Box 003.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 77
What exactly do you want to know Matt? I taped alot of things int here on my wifes truck (97)

Curious what the specific wire harness spots are for. Must be a reason they are all shaped for harness's.

You just never know what you'll find there, such as the super handy LP Diagnostic spot OBD2 underhood... Just curious is all.

Mine has a lot more plugied in then yours does, I always throw away them door dingers and tap in my chicken lights there :)

Also, if you dont like DRL I can tell you what tab to cut off the headlight relay (can snap a pic some time if ya like )as I like to use parking lights so i dont blind people parked..

Here's a listing someone had provided me last winter. Don't know which years it may cover. Just posting in case it's helpful to someone.

Attachments

• Convenience Center Wiring (2).doc
    112 KB · Views: 183
Does anyone know or have a description of this fuse box the picture is dead on but it doesn't say what the fuses are what the wiring harness that plugs into it

Back