• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Identify electrical block

Thanatose32422

Reaction score
I have a 1994 gmc siera sle k1500 with the 5.7l 350 tbi my question is after hours of searching I am still unsure about a junction block on the passenger side firewall behind the coolant tank there are 5 nodes with a jumble of cut wires and I would like to get everything rewired correctly if anyone could tell me what this component feeds its just between my fuel pump fuse and the relay

This is not my unit just a picture of the part I'm trying to figure out i will post a picture of what is in the truck tomorrow I know 1 node has a wire directly off the positive post from the battery but I have about 4 wires that have been cut and the far most left node has nothing attached at all

So that is the power junction block. It is supplied power normally from the starter although I think it is sometimes a one piece wire. Those individual nodes as you call them all should be hot and supply power to the rest of the truck

Fuel Pump Units Wiring Diagram -Dual Tank (1994 Chevy Pickup 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L)

without the cover

This is my setup trying to figure out what the plug im holding is for and what the orange wire is supposed to feed

Thats what I initially thought however the light has no plug and the 4 foot worth of wire made me think otherwise found it tucked into the frame under the door

Hi I'm having similar problem with my 95 motor was recently changed and it won't hold a charge can u please tell me what each wire in your picture goes to all mine r basically cut and don't know where they go to

Hi im new to the forum i just purchased an 1989 gmc truck and am having an issue with the wiring not sure exactly what it is butit seems to pick and choose when it wants to start i figure a good place to start would be by identifying the junction box wires

Welcome 1488
Fill out your signature line with the year make model and modifications made to it.
Post a lot of pics- we see things you might miss.

I have a 1994 gmc siera sle k1500 with the 5.7l 350 tbi my question is after hours of searching I am still unsure about a junction block on the passenger side firewall behind the coolant tank there are 5 nodes with a jumble of cut wires and I would like to get everything rewired correctly if anyone could tell me what this component feeds its just between my fuel pump fuse and the relay
I have a 94 Silverado with the junction box on the firewall I want to know where I can get one mine's split and you can see rust inside so I figure it's not getting power to the other terminals from the battery cuz the battery is brand new I'm just trying to find another one of those junction box

Back