• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

idenify this usb connector

just a number

Reaction score
I need to find a replacement USB cable for my cell. the manufacturer has changed names and doesn't support their web site. I'm hoping somebody knows what end this is.:(
IMG_9679.JPGIMG_9702.JPGIMG_9705.JPG

What kind of phone and how old is it? It looks sort of like a standard mini USB used on most all modern cell phones though.

Pretty certain it's a common micro usb connector.

Wal mart and Radio Shack have chargers with the cable end sticking out of the packages for you to try in your phone just in case.

USBG-MICRO-B-1M33.jpg

following the link from 'Suberbank2500' I found out it's a "Chinese cell phone connector" 12 pins. what's worse it only has 4 wires for the USB cable and I only need 2 of them.:mad2: the phone was/is made by corunndo. their website has been down for a month already.

YxLrMmhtMIRgvQBIFujQMEejpIgH8M8FHkFSIEEK2qC+wZVxMZ3FdL9FPMAjqMCLQcBIT6QkBbgSAQBIKN9RJEvQGL9auXuKAMDwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I know pos. #6 is a black wire. Ive still got 2,3,7 to figure out. I got a green, red and white wire left.

is there any way to figure out where they go?

Back