• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I touched it!! Heath's WLS truck!!

gmccrewcabdually

Reaction score
I touched it!! Tehehe

So drove threw Ellensburg today and stopped by Heath diesel and picked up my new injectors!! All I have to say is what a cool bunch of guys!! So friendly and willing to talk!! Even Mr. Bill Heath was there!! Even he cam out and talked with me for a bit! I felt like if I stayed he would have invited me to dinner to keep talking about the 6.5L TD!! It was a lot of fun to talk to them and plan to visit every time I get a chance!! Defiantly People I will do business with any chance I get!!!

Pete

wlsheath2.jpgwlsheathdieseltruck1.jpg

Bill and the crew are some of the best in the business.

Their work ethic when it comes to customer service and such is top shelf.

I have had the ocasion several times to speak with Bill on matters of the 6.2/6.5 and its always a pleasure.

Missy

"Rat Farts!" Judging by the shadows, we must have missed you by a couple of hours. We got there early and beat feet around noon. Ted (635) would have enjoyed showing you around his dually and exchanging ideas.
He's only a couple hours away and get there often so there be another time.

DSC00736.jpg

DAM!!:mad2: I was there about 4. and ya Bill seas they don’t get a lot of walk ins but that I was #3 that day!! And ya it would have been cool to have run in to you guys!! any one from TTS at that matter!! So any time anyone is planning on a trip to the WA area let me know wouldn’t mind helping out or whatever planning the rout or a spot to wash the truck or whatever!! :thumbsup:

Pete

PS I didn’t get to sit in it:frown2:

I have never ran into anyone off forum, not many 6.5's reside in central New York... They dont like it...

I have never ran into anyone off forum, not many 6.5's reside in central New York... They dont like it...

Your fault, ya gotta get out more :D I was in Albany/Schenectady from March until last week, & met quite a few 6.5 guys & couple of TTS Dmax folks up your way.

There is a North East TTS club group that announces GTGs up ya'lls way from time to time you may wanna join up/check that from time to time.

Heck, I drove all the way to Nevada to meet up with nvmtnlion... what's your excuse, slug?

LOL!!

I drove from Surrey BC to Ellensburg to have new injectors installed through a friend of Bills. Once that was done I drove over to Bill's and he personally installed my HP4 and as well gave me a free turbomaster. Yup they are a friendly bunch of people. I told them if they came up here for the 2010 Olympics they could park their RV in my driveway. Ed

Heck, I drove all the way to Nevada to meet up with nvmtnlion... what's your excuse, slug?

LOL!!

And it was a hell of a time! If the economy quits crapping on us, I wanna return the favor next spring/summer Jim!

LOL I get a kick out you Pete! Howd it make you feel...touching the truck? LOL

I had kinda that same feeling touching the Ballamy Brothers tour bus a few years back hahaha. It was a great concert 2boot!

PS I didn’t get to sit in it :frown2:

I should count myself very lucking when Bill said sit in there, and I'll take some pictures,and then we discussed some Tech stuff in what might come to happen next year, while feeling very relaxed....

I should count myself very lucking when Bill said sit in there, and I'll take some pictures,and then we discussed some Tech stuff in what might come to happen next year, while feeling very relaxed....
That's cause you're special Paul!:hihi:

LOL I get a kick out you Pete! Howd it make you feel...touching the truck? LOL

I had kinda that same feeling touching the Ballamy Brothers tour bus a few years back hahaha. It was a great concert 2boot!

Well I enjoy talking to people that think outside the box and take the road less traveled! And then are willing to talk and share what they find! The “I touched it was as much a joke as it was true enjoyment of talking to bill and crew, the enjoyment of this site, the knowledge I have gained and the potential of making some good new friends with a passion for things they love!!

Pete

Back