• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HVAC?????????

FellowTraveler

Reaction score
Need HVAC suggestions for my GMT425 Burb.

I’m going with a FORD Cummins medium truck mid-mount ac compressor bracket w/SANDEN 7804 (SD7H15) compressor on my Cummins Burb conversion question is would the GMT425 condenser be enough or do I need to go larger or even dual GMT400 series condensers?

The idea of dual condenser came about when I came across a dual MRAP ac condenser which was two (2) GMT400 series condensers soldered/welded one in front of the other w/Freon feed into one and out the other spaced about 1” apart.

I have the Ram Cummins charge air cooler (CAC) occupying the area where the condenser would go on my Burb so I’m extending the grill area only on the GMC dual sealed beam headlight/grille assembly to accommodate either a single or dual condenser setup.
As always constructive thoughts are encouraged and welcome……..

Measure how much room you have and give these guys a call. All they do is A/C work in mobile applications. They do add on's for cars, truck's, buses, farm equipment, construction, you name it, if it moves, they do it.

Back