• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Howdy

Hunter

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just popping in to say hi. I got referred here by 83GMCK2500 (He said he uses the same name over here as on ORC...where I came from). I took a 2 year hiatus from ORC where I used to partake a lot in the GM IFS talks. In the interim, traded in my old 87 octane eater for a nice new Duramax. It's an '08 2500 Silverado 4X4 Z71 CC/SB, LMM & 6 Spd Allison, Black w/ Charcoal & Light Titanium Leather, fully loaded. Nothing much done to it yet except a Smith's Ultimate Lining. I did sink (or my insurance did) $9K into it already cause I flipped her on her left side at a mere 10 months young. That hurt. Nice and fixed now, though.

Anyway, by my name you can tell I do mostly hunting with this thing. Don't tow a whole lot, but you never know. I pull a 1600 lb steel road drag to fix the ranch roads with no problem. Who knows how much extra mud and rocks I've pushed around with that. I will be putting a gooseneck fold over hitch soon. Hoping to have horses one day. Sooo...that's it.

I'm totally new to the diesel aspect, so the questions will come.

Welcome pull up a chair, have a seat, coffees fresh.

1st thing to do when you get comfy find the user CP button all way at top under our banner a little to the left there, and put some truck info in your signature so you don't have to repeat it when you need some help.

Hi Hunter, glad to see you stopped by. We're not affraid to fill out signatures over here either, that way if you ever have a question about your truck, we don't have to ask specifics. :thumbsup:

Back