• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How much school learning you got?

How much school learning you got?

• My high school diploma was pretty much a gift for showing up most of the time.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I made it out of High School OK but didn't go further.

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • I went to Vocational, Trade or Technical school and got a Diploma in some skill.

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • I joined the military out of HS and went to a military tech school.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • I went to a Community or Junior college and have a associates degree (60+ hours)

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I have a baccalaureate (4 year 120+ hours) degree in something. So I'm smarter than I look.

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • I have a masters or post masters degree in a thing. So I'm a smarty pants.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a doctorate in a non medical thing. So I may not be able to do it but I can teach it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an medical doctor. No really, why is that funny?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
Well said. I admit to having an MD and the BS that came before that. Most of what I learned I don't use in my day to day practice. Somewhere along the way I started learning to work on cars. My first real skills that came with a piece of paper were my FF/EMS certifications that I got and managed to keep using at least partway through all that schooling before too little time took over.
Hi Doc, good to hear from you. It looks like you are enjoying life's journey and having fun.

Back