• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How do you carry your cash?

How do you carry your cash.....

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score

Contribution by 12ga diesel.....

Do you carry a wallet, money clip, just crumple it up in your front pocket, or... Me, have money???

Last edited:
I took other as most of the time I have a wallet, but at work I take it out so I dont have to sit on the lump during the day and it is usually empty. I have also been know to just carry it in my pocket if I have any cash. After seeing some of the others post, I use my debit card most of the time since my checking account pays 3% interest on it so I also put most of anything I have in it. Then just use the debit

Last edited:
I chose other (explain)...

I carry my money in my wife's purse. Or in her pocket. Or in her hand. Whatever. We quit fighting about it a long time ago, and she isn't happy unless she has it, so...

Last edited:
LOL @ JIFaire... Maybe that is why I am happily single. :)

I am one of the contributors to the Canadian Banks record quarterly profits. Other than some change for coffee, I am a victim of debit (bank, not credit) cards. And now with Tim's taking them, I am even more guilty. :)

all i have is credit cards, what cash i have goes to pay on them... the good ol American way, right?

but the cards are in a wallet.. and its on a chain :thumbsup:

I have a leather wallet that has a magnetic money clip on the outside, see-thru pocket on the other (license in there) and them slots for cards and ID's inside. I have a student ID, work ID, MasterCard Debit, Visa Credit and a bunch of business cards and stuff in there.

I voted other. ;)

I have always been worried to carry any significant amount anywhere but in my front pocket...that was back before I got divorced. Now I don't have any so what little I didn't give away I still carry in my front pocket, old habits dye hard.

I've carried a wallet for about 3-4 years now. Before that I always carried it in my front pocket wrapped around my drivers license and cards held together a rubber band. But only have about half of what I would normally have, as the ex gets her half now.

Funny, 12 ga diesel, I used to carry my little bit of greenbacks wrapped around my debit card, driver's license, etc., held with a rubberband as well, but now have a metal money clip with a credit card holder on the other side that the wife got me for my birthday. Really like it.

I never see money, usually,if i need any i ask my wife,if i explain what i need it for she might give me some if she agrees.
I have a wallet but that's only to hold my Drivers, gun and fishing licence...and a creditcard,yes i'm alowed 1 creditcard.

depends on what you call cash. I disperse it best I can. Keep a twenty or two in the glovebox and under the seat. When ever on a trip tuck it in different suitcases. Most I'll carry is a hundred or so in wallet. Usually about $40 ish max. But its more for safety I use credit or debit for anything over 10 dollars unless I can get a discount for cash. Its not worth the effort/danger to carry cash. If I am worried about neigborhood while traveling again its dispersed with a money clip to give to muggers or other phoney.

Back