• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

High performance 6.5-T parts. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junk?

You listen like a brick.....duh....

We already told you what to buy and where to buy it.

Methinks you are trying to get under our skin. Do us all a favor and go to dieselplace.com

You will fit right in.

BTW - post has been reported as 'trolling'....

This one remains closed as it's been covered before yet you have chosen in public and in PM to take exception to what we have to offer; I refer you to your post 101 here http://www.dieseltowingresource.com/showthread.php?t=8175&page=7 several times in that thread as well as in my personal PM to you, we told you what needed to be done to make power, you said in both PM & public you wished you had not asked the question (so do we based on your poor attitude to what was suggested); if you are trolling for an argument go elsewhere, we don't condone that here, facts/opinions have been presented, you choose to disagree, lets leave it at that, we agree to disagree. Also again that same thread post 111 you said not interested, it is not normal that we lock threads, but since this one has been covered in depth, it will remain closed, as handwriting is on wall it will become argumentative to detriment of the site.

To answer your question; Heath products are indeed worthy of making the purchase, however if you carry same misconceptions there as you bring here, that 6.5 is junk, be prepared to be corrected there as well as here.

Remember this comment:

I said I was no longer interested you all kept pushing your fantastic Cure all PCM unit that i am not interested in so LET IT GO ! ! ! ! !

So NOPE I am NOT interested in your CHIP thanks for you time. . .Next time when I say NEVERMIND that means drop it not BADGER till i buy your PRODUCT. . .

Mike

Quote taken from post 111 as mentioned above, so our reply to that is we are no longer interested in discussing this with you either, do not badger us expecting a different recommendation.

This one remains closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back