• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

High output injectors?

Extremesounds13

Reaction score
I am getting new injectors and I am trying to decide between the high output ones and the standards. I have been told the high output ones cause more heat when towing, but other have said they don't, so whats the verdict??? If it makes any difference I also think I am going to get one of the A team turbos.

They only make a difference w/ a reflash like heaths. If you plan on eventually getting a reflash then I would get the ho injectors. The ATT will keep the temps lower even w/ the h/o's and a reflash.

By reflash you mean like my SSD 80hp chip? I am thinking about getting Bills GL4 for towing instead, would the high outputs work good with my chips.

I have heard those who have the ssd chip are happy w/ it. I know there are a couple of people here who have had both. I don't know if there is a difference. I would think that any performance chip would do better w/ ho injectors.

The 80 Hp claim from a chip alone is a highly dubious marketing ploy in my and others opinion, as of yet in multiple forums there have been no members reporting in that kind of gain with chip alone. IIRC no member has dynoned their SSD chip, near as I can tell there is a gain, just no point of reference other than retailers claim of 80 Hp, Westers is ???/was doing their reflashes on OBD-IIs, several members give that a hearty thumbs up, not sure who does their chip burns.

H/o injectors only if running gauges as well.

CanadianRigger went from Westers (SS) to Heath and claimed to see a difference....read the sigs of the guys on here and you will see a trend...

Back