• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HID Pics

....another influece from Nick, I'll have to grab some pics but heres a difference between my HID's and the silverstars before I went halogenless...:sifone:

Attachments

• Dec12_0001.jpg
    Dec12_0001.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 20
Here's some more of mine, closeups at dusk after a bath. 4 hours of scrubbing and it rained 30 minutes after the damn pics! :(

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

Here's some more of mine, closeups at dusk after a bath. 4 hours of scrubbing and it rained 30 minutes after the damn pics! :(

Isn't that how it always works out. I think atleast 4-5 times last year, where they weren't calling for rain for atleast 3-4 days, I would wash the truck on the weekend, and by Sunday night at the earliest, and Monday night at the latest we would get rain. Man, that just sucks! Oh BTW, truck and lights look really nice.

I put some lights behind my grill once, but took them out due to the shadows they cast. Can you tell that part of yours is covered up?

Post fog HID's.

Attachments

• HPIM0920.jpg,3.jpg
    HPIM0920.jpg,3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 2
  • HPIM0921.jpg,2.jpg
    HPIM0921.jpg,2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 4
I put some lights behind my grill once, but took them out due to the shadows they cast. Can you tell that part of yours is covered up?

not sure I follow you

i think he's referring to the sahdows created by the light being behind the grill. the grill would leave shadow lines on the ground.

i thought those lights were bright enough it wouldn't matter??

i think he's referring to the sahdows created by the light being behind the grill. the grill would leave shadow lines on the ground.

i thought those lights were bright enough it wouldn't matter??
Yup. Those might be so bright that they don't do it.

Man I love the look and I like the brightness they give off if I'm behind the wheel of them. But sometimes I think these lights need to be illegal as they are so bright for oncoming traffic.

What do you all think?

Mike looks good if you need more light tow one ofthose lite towers that should get rid of any other dark spots. Also had great time at the bon-fire.

Back