• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HID Pics

HemisAreSlow

FREE!!!
Reaction score
Since I got bit by the HID bug....(thanks nick...) I have put 5000k HID's in the factory fogs...(DIY write up will be posted soon) 5000k HID's in the headlight locations....and 6000k HID off road lights behind the grill....what do ya think
DSC02218.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

HID's and the hidden lights in grill look AOK to me. Can you really see a noticeable difference when you turn them on and off over the powerful HID's? If not you could angle them out for off road side to side use. Hey they just look cool they way they are. lol

Hey bro- we can see your dome in the grill:ihih:

J/K... looks really good. I like the driving lights behind the grill.

the grill def does not allow for the full effect of the lights to be seen......but there is still a very noticeable differance in light output when they are on

those are sweet. one day i would love tio do HID's. i have a thing for lights too, the more the better.

Nick how many flashlights do you own...

:confused5: Did you sleep with light on as kid?

I didn't like the dark, so that's why I must own 20+ flashlights. More lights the better!!!

I own a rechargeable surefire....

But I get to play with these all day...:biggrin5:

Attachments

• HPIM1010.jpg
    HPIM1010.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 43
mike, those lights look sweet!!! i need to order a new set of HID's for my truck both the ballast on them went bad:banghead:

Here are mine. They're 8000k's. The first one's without rain, the second one's with rain. I don't know why the second one turned out so blue, they're really not that bad. Oh well. For $69 kit, what do you want?
IMG_0074-1.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Hey bro- we can see your dome in the grill:ihih:

J/K... looks really good. I like the driving lights behind the grill.

lmao..you can see his dome in the grille!!!!

Did someone mention lights? :drool5:

no...no one talking about lights here..you are just seeing things...just back away slowly and don't make eye contact...lol

the lights look great!! Good job

Back