• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi from Long Island

Evil Twin 56

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, been a diesel enthusiast for many years and finally came to this site as requested by a good friend of mine, Tim.....aka Turbine Doc. Have or had several diesels....a couple 6.5's, TDI's, Jeep CRD, and a DMAX. Been a member of pretty much ALL the GM 6.5/DMAX sites, TDI Club, and a CRD site called Lost Jeeps.....
Tom

Welcome! :welcome2:

THANKS! Probably should add that i've been formally known as RATDOC on another diesel site...cough cough lol...also still have my '99 Burb, '03 DMAX, and an '05 Liberty CRD.... guess it's time to add a signature.... Also looking to meet up with someone who has the necessary tools to do pump timing on my '99 Suburban....somehow the pump flange nuts loosened up and the pump backed out of the mount.... :WTF:
Tom

Haha, nice! Surprised I didn't Pick Up on that before.

CRD owners this far east are rare! Haha. Do you know any "locals" with scanners/tools for the 6.5's? Had the pump flange nuts loosen up on me yesterday causing the pump to back out....and I sold all my 6.5 stuff a long time ago....so now I'm kind of stuck..... :( p/s....I'm in the Smithtown area....

CRD owners this far east are rare! Haha. Do you know any "locals" with scanners/tools for the 6.5's? Had the pump flange nuts loosen up on me yesterday causing the pump to back out....and I sold all my 6.5 stuff a long time ago....so now I'm kind of stuck..... :( p/s....I'm in the Smithtown area....

Could give these guys a Call if you haven't already and see if they can Help you: http://www.precisiondiesel.com/

Hey Tim! Ehhhh....not really...kinda ball parked it....it's about at factory give or take....but is back to running great....thankfully! Lol when I get a chance I'll bump it up a bit but since wifey drives it, there's no rush.... Lol

Back