• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Help my truck wont start

Noy near enough.:mad:
nice how much do you make? well turns out i have to spend 12,000 they have to change everything that has to do with the fuel. it had sediment in it

Do what?!??!?:jaw: What are they having to change?
I had a 06 come in that had got a hold of some bad fuel that had some white crap floatig in it. It took out the injection pump and kept plugging filters. All i did to fix it was replace the pump, clean out the tanks and change the filter a few times afterwards. It didn't cost near that much to fix.

they said i have to change the fuel lines both fuel rails, pump, fuel sending unit, filter, injectors, and i think maybe the tank it seemed like bs to me they said on the lines that they couldnt just blow them out because it could be crystallized in there

I agree, it sounds like a bunch of BS. Surely most of that stuff can be cleaned out, especially the tank and lines.

I've got the main opening enlarged and the front side opened up. I'l try to take some pics this afternoon and get them posted.

well its been two months and its still in the shop they said maybe this week but i dont see that happing

Back