• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

help identinfy this tool

just a number

Reaction score
End nippers probably from the '20s-'30s for small animal (goat-lamb-pony-foal) hoof care? I don't recognize the logo at all. Obviously forged hot and stamped identifiers.

Those are Nipple cutters.
Napoleon used them on his enemys to cut womens nipples off. This prevented them from having babys. Its sick.

I don't know why, but when I saw the title of this thread, I thought I would open it up and see a picture of <DP Member's name edited by Mod> :hihi:

I am guessing end cutter or maybe nail puller. The horse hoof cutters I have seen have longer handles and more relief (have a sharper edge). I have never seen goat? or small animal cutters but maybe.

If you go to ebay and search vintage end cutter you'll see several similar tools. Might want to periodically search ebay to see if any have the same markings and give some info. I did not see a real close match on a quick search.

I have a couple of those I use a lot in the shop for pulling nails and staples. Pic below. Got large ones in the barn for hoof trimming.

Sent from my SCH-I535 now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381364032789.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381364032789.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 4
Ive seen that logo, but been drawing a blank...

I have an OLD pair of Kraeuter U.S.A. end nippers from 1900 in about the same condition. Been told it's worth about $125.00.

Back