• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello

D-Day

Reaction score
I received a 1993 Chevrolet K2500 from my brother-n-law. It took about 7 months to get it up and running after trying to figure out a hesitation issue that would allow it to pass emissions. I was on a Blazer K5 forum when I had my K5 and they were helpful. Decided to join this forum after searching for an armrest answer.

Welcome. Tell us about your rig(s) and pics are great too, but I always liked show and tell.

If you fill out your signature are with the truck and details, it helps on all future questions rather than us having ask each time what you have like what engine, trans, etc. also any modifications.

Welcome. Tell us about your rig(s) and pics are great too, but I always liked show and tell.

If you fill out your signature are with the truck and details, it helps on all future questions rather than us having ask each time what you have like what engine, trans, etc. also any modifications.
Roger.

Back