• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello old friends!

Very good to see you back. I missed your posts/stories.
What are you working on lately?

Hey BigR I am right in Lbton, hot n humid as haeck but no snow or frozen mud! LOL was raised n the appalachian mtns n Saltville Va. Whereabouts u in the mtns?

Hey Leroy the truck is doin great! Almost 10000 miles on veggie oil, wvo, the Walbro pump I got from u is still kickin butt! LOL I just put a tranny cooler on today and am ready to start my trip. I got a slide in self contained truck camper n am gonna hook up to my two horse trailer with 300 gal of veggie oil n go c the west. Gonna visit everybody on the forum! Pepp first n then u etc til I need to come home. U still wanna sell ur truck? Hope to travel for 3months! Glad to c u still here!

Just do a search on the net about it. It dates back to events years ago, mainly starting during the civil war period.

I would sell the truck. I never use it anymore anyway. Let me know if you do come this way.

Ok I will let u know when I am getting close. I want a manual glow switch thingamajig too. I can check out the truck then. Happy trails!!!

As soon as I either give up on fixing the ac or get it fixed!!!!!! About ready to give up on the ac. Not sure but really want to be on my way next week. Gonna go visit my parents in Va. as the first stop, shakedown cruise over Fancy Gap, that a steep long grade up and down on Rt 77. If the rig makes it satisfactory then say hello n good bye to the old folks n head down the Blue Ridge Parkway to mine for rubies n Franklin Nc. Largest ruby in the world came from there.

Back