• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello old friends!

orrum

Reaction score
So glad to visit here again finally. My real username is Orrum but 4 some reason I cant log n so until we figure that out I registered under this moniker! LOL Still not quite sure how to do this digital pc stuff. My laptop died shortly after the neighbors unhooked their hughes net so I have just gotten a tablet. Anyway my wonderful 6.2 dually n I have had a great winter without any real problems. Am now fixing, I hope, the ac as per Acesneights old advice from last year.

Good 2 be back. Had to save up for a tablet and a camper to put on my dually. I got her done and am fixing to leave on a loooong camping trip visiting all my friends. Got 300 gallons of veggie oil n am gonna use it to c the USA!!!! Miss ya n all the greasy black handed diesel smelling crowd here!

Not high tech, aluminum can selling hillbilly cheap my friend! LOL Good ole Verizon sold me one for a lil over a hundred dollars and thirty a month for service! Its gonna be my GPS for thr BIG TRIP! Do I need a passport to get n2 Canada? Always wanted to c the north land. Probably the Viking blood n me, u know tall, blonde, handsome etc! LOLOL

Yes I believe you would need a passport. Being tall and blond, you could just be a Muslim Terrorist.

Yes I believe you would need a passport. Being tall and blond, you could just be a Muslim Terrorist.

NVW is right, need one. i will be visiting there in August for 2 weeks, camping.
glad to see u back!

Thank u Marty! Missed yall, had to fix my starter without u lookin over my shoulder. P O left the brace off n It chewed up the bendix, cowboy up n got er done!

better pack a full assortment of tools before you head out on this camping endevor. heck i dont even go to the store without a full box of tools, call me paranioed but i call it being pre-paired, its sort-a like my insurance policy, i know they are there when i need them. any way glad to see you are back online. i havent been around much myself lately, havent had any problems and been working on my house and just working.

Hey Cowboy u r right! LOL Packin all my tools....hammer, crescent wrench, pipe wrench, vise grips, screwdriver, and oh yea almost 4got my Dollar General 62 piece socket set!!!!!! Not exactly blessed with tools!

Back