• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Heath Stop Selling Nitrous and Pane

I've read other threads on here where guys have had the injectors extrude honed on their Ag. tractors and get 100 more hp. Bigger is better if the IP is capable IMO.

If high output injectors did nothing then why would Heath sell them, but SSD is a scam?

They do help, and maybe Bisons or Schiker's threads could explain why, as in I beleive it has been stated in the past that some of the fuel in the plunger doesnt get injected and gets recycled. Well if the injector orifice is larger then more fuel volume can flow in the same given time and pressure, and less would be recycled.

I clearly didn't state they do nothing. :)

SSdiesel claims crazy HP gain... I know the benefits. But I still think 90% of what Ted is missing is the ATT.

Never mind what Paveltoz said, he was tired from his long trip!

The ATT did make my engine really kick butt. But the bigger injectors were a big part of that too! With fouled injectors and climbing the long grade out of Ellensburg and stepping into the throttle the black smoke would roll out the duals and it was very nasty. Hit the throttle hard and the turbo would make the black smoke almost be gone and the truck would really take off. Now with the stock injectors and almost stock GM-8,
well you all know how I feel about it! But the mileage is great.

Back