• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Heath Etork?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
Reaction score
i have Heath Etork for my 95 in my 94 burb.......i have the ECM out of my 95 in the 94 because i'm using the IP out of the 95......there was no IP with the 94 burb when i got it.......

question is......when the 95 was running the Etork made the 95 shift stiff and would lockup stiff......

now with the 95 ECM and Etork in the 94 it shifts really soft and locks up soft....is the shifting code different from a 95 to 94?........could a reflash fix it?

The transmissions were different from 1994 to 1995 so yes, a re-tune is needed.

The transmissions were different from 1994 to 1995 so yes, a re-tune is needed.
the only differences were manual vs cable shift linkage, and the nsbu switch mounting bosses. internally 94-96 are pretty much identical.

so the flash for trans would be the same for 94 and 95?
as far as i know, yes. 91-93 was different, but 94-95 should be the same. people have modded 94 trannies and put them into later model trucks by simply swapping the shift shaft and making a bracket to hold the nsbu switch with no problems.

Back