• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Have you ever smoked a tailgater out before?

Have you ever smoked a tailgater out before?

• Only once or twice, and I didn't mean to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
This weeks contribution by THEFERMANATOR.....

Controversial and all, but have you ever smoked a tailgater out before?

Never, smoke is bad ju ju
only once or twice, and I didn't mean to
Yes, on occasion when it's called for
All the time
YOU BET, BNSF keeps calling me thinking they've got a bad locomotive in the field :D
My truck doesn't blow smoke. (added)

Only when some butthole desperately deserves it...;) Or I need to soot bath a ricer...:D

Just gave a 40 in a 55 sight-seeer a dose of soot today. Exhaust right about ear level... :D

And for the tail-gaters they get a good old fashioned brake check if nobody is following them. WHOA! did you see that Sasquatch? :wink:

I don't as much as i used to, but if the situation calls for it I'll plume em a little. Unfortunately I cleaned my tune up quite a bit so it's actually hard now to soot bath somebody. Now when I had the PPE level 6 in, NOBODY was safe. It was actually in a bad way though because it would black out an intersection if you breathed to hard while leaving a light.

It was always nice to get the people that had to stick the nose of their car under the truck at a parkway entrance ramp. The Predator never let me down...:hihi: My current EFI Live tune does not really help with smoke but the tires sure do squeal nicely.

i tried to one time but that was on my stock program so not much smoke came out. but now i could leave a decent plume if the situation called for it.

I still recall people coming out of the cloud waving their hand in front of their faces as we went up a hill with the 1980 5.7 Olds diesel Delta 88.

Although I try not to I tend to make a white car black once and awhile behind me... And headlights are known to go out behind me! You sure see the normal haze from these engines loaded in headlights.

I never had the joy till I got my 95 GMC, it is the only one in the fleet that smokes, and I have used it in traffic control situations. :) usually someone on my ass in wal-mart. I follow the speed limit, they are in a hurry to get to the bargains, I let them know that they need to stay back and stay slow! :)

Like a Freight Train!

It's Funny to do it to the Yuppies. They Slam On the Brakes and Drive around the Smoke, like if they Drive Through it, it'll Damage their Car / SUV.

Like a Freight Train!

It's Funny to do it to the Yuppies. They Slam On the Brakes and Drive around the Smoke, like if they Drive Through it, it'll Damage their Car / SUV.

Reminds me of one time when I had my 6.5 still with a bad wastegate solonoid. Some lady driving an excursion was on my bumper close enough to be on a towbar behind me. Needless to say i let out of it and let he turbo completely unspool. When I hit the go pedal it blacked out her entire front end, and to top it off she had her windows down and it filled her entire EXCURSION with black goodness. She didn't tailgate me anymore after that. When I had the PPE loaded in, I could make headights go out at night with EASE.

I've been rear ended 3 times and come close a few more. Had a cop run in the ditch once and then he wanted to write me a ticket.

If you tailgate me, you just might eat my receiver.

Actually 2 times the people weren't tailgating. They just ran up and ran into my back bumper.

If you are behind me expect smoke.

Actually a couple months ago when kids were still in school I got a lady good. There are a couple yuppies in my neighborhood that sit on the side of the road so their kids dont have to wait outside for the bus. Well where they park I have to go in the other lane to go arround and its a blind corner. One day I almost go nailed by a landscape truck. So the next day I lined my exhaust up right with her window in her Mercades and powerbraked it so it blew a big cloud right in her car. Lets just say they dont park there anymore. :)

had a kid on a crotch rocket riding way up on my ass so as we left the stop light i made sure to give it hell and then just for good measure i grabed to high of gear and let it lugg a little

Just today as a matter of fact. Jacka$$ in a old Nova was giving classic car owners everywhere a bad name. Had to give him a window full sweet black smoke.

Colby

About 100 times, one of the best was some rich lady with a handicap sign hanging off her mirror in the left lane (fast lane) going about 50 MPH in a BMW 750 (made to drive on the autobahn well above 130 MPH), ok, maybe she wasn't tailgating but I still had to send a message so I pulled around her dropped the RPMs, kicked in the gearvendors OD, manually locked my converter, THEN MASHED THE PEDAL TO MY P PUMP WITH NO CAM PLATE AND 370 MARINE INJECTORS. DO YOU GET THE PICTURE? Needles to say she moved to the center lane!

If you tailgate me, you just might eat my receiver.

I've been hit two times and make no apollogies for the idiots of whom cars I totaled when they ate my rear bumper.

I wil lock the brakes and right on impact I gun it to minimize the damage to my truck.

The best one was when some teenage punk kept riding up my ass and I would speed up to get him off me,and then go right back to the speed limit.

After he rode up my butt for the third time I locked the brakes and watched him shit a brick as the hood folded up to his windshield and then I gunned it and ripped the whole front end off his jap crap car and waved at him in the rearview as I drove off watching antifreeze spew onto the ground. [PRICELESS]

Moral of the story don't draft,tailgate or be a moron behind me because you will eat the back of my truck PERIOD.

You may think I'm mean or crazy but I don't suffer fools very well and in most states it's the idiots fault that hit you no matter what the reason he hit you. [Unsafe distance comes to mind] LOL

Back