• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Harmonic Balancer

MikFish

Reaction score
I have been following/buying parts from LeRoy Diesel for the past 2 years. one of his recommendations is to replace/upgrade the Harmonic balancer and pulley with a solid one he sells. I ordered the 2 items from him and finally after it sitting in my garage got around to installing. Should have been #1 priority! The hard rubber piece he talks about failing had done just that! IT was completely separated and spinning freely! What kept it from coming completely apart I have no idea. If you are still running with the original in your rig, DO NOT wait any longer! Best money spent! I have also upgraded my water pump and fan, re-located the PMD to the front bumper. Up next: New lift pump and wire harness.

You are now on Your way to making Your truck a reliable unit.
You will love that fuel pump/harness kit. Especially when its time to bleed air out of the fuel filters.

Thanks, it has always been reliable, but it is now time to take it up a notch. I've owned it for 18 years. I haven't always had any extra money for anything besides needed repairs. Now I am in a position to spend some money on things to make it better!

Back