• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

H2 wheels on 1500HD / 2500?

Great looking truck. Wheels look good on there.:thumbsup:

Are your vent visors in channel our stick on the outside? If they are in channel, what do you think of them? I bought some but I'm reluctant to put them on. after looking at them, i don't like the idea of them stretching the window channel.

Thanks for the kind comments Daniel.

The VV's are in the channel type by Weather Tech. Overall I am pleased with them but, I don't think the windows seal as well at the top (I can hear a little road noise). I do like them better than the stick ons but, that is only a personal preference on my part.

That is almost as wide as mine (37x12.50x16.5). I put them on my buddy's 98 k2500. It rode ok but he said he could feel the drag of them down the hiway. Idk what being that wide and shorter would feel like. Don't look at the fuel mileage if you put em on tho.

That is roughly a 33x12.5 I run 305/55 r20 on my 06 and it rubbed at 5turns on the T-bar so I had to crank the rest. You will likely have less back spacing than me though.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

The truck looks great Daniel. I had to trim my inner federwells to clear the tires when I went lock to lock. I have about v46K mi. on my Terra Grapplers and still have 10-15K left on the tread.

Cool. Thanks.
I hope I can get that kind of mileage out of my BFGs. I had a set on a 4x4 V8 Quad Cab Dakota that lasted 70k miles but I have heard they don't last as long these days...

I hope I can get that kind of mileage out of my BFGs. I had a set on a 4x4 V8 Quad Cab Dakota that lasted 70k miles but I have heard they don't last as long these days...
I still get a minimum 70k out of 'D' range AT BFGs. Read the tread for proper inflation and rotate every 15k or so and you're good.
Looks good Daniel but I gotta ask... What's that green looking stuff on the trees and ground?

:hihi:

I still get a minimum 70k out of 'D' range AT BFGs. Read the tread for proper inflation and rotate every 15k or so and you're good.
Looks good Daniel but I gotta ask... What's that green looking stuff on the trees and ground?

:hihi:

:hihi: Well, I was in East TX at the time.
Thanks for the comments. It still needs cleaned badly.

Back