• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GTG July 17th Sycamore/DeKalb

That's a mighty nice looking family there Forest. Your sister just disappointed several of the younger guys here...:hihi:

WOW!!!.....Great that you guys had that GTG....Jim you never seize to surprise me, awesome ride!.....Mike you are a true Gentleman, and from what I see a great host.....Paul, your truck is a real Showstopper with that center mount deal (Nice plumbing) and sharp looking rig with those wheels.....and to the rest of the gang, it was nice too see the faces to put to the usernames/handles.....Wish I was there, I'm really JEALOUS!

So far I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Bill and his Son (CtChevy) in person, and he came from CT. bearing more than just a beautiful truck (;):)HaBO)......Also, I've had the pleasure to speak, via phone, to a few great members.....But I'd really like to make it to the next East Coast GTG.

Man, I need to get my crap together and come to one of these GTG's. Just one warning...make sure there's enough beer hahaha.

Sure is nice putting a face to the screen names.

Yaknow the frustrating thing here? My wife and I were on holidays and we were in Mpls with bike. I think we were only 6 hours from Mikes place.

Back