• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FYI coated radiators

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
Unfortunately my coating material cost have gone way up, so coated radiators will go up 50.00$ to 500.00$ as of 10/1/2020.

Most other coatings are also going to be more as well, this is all due to all supplier products going up..

I think it would be interesting to have a temperature sender port near the lower radiator hose.
A person knows what the approximate coolant temp is within the engine, but, how about before the coolant gets sucked back into the engine ? LOL

i dont need a cap. the stock style is really wide but i think some of the truck units are even wider. my chassis is configured for a 95 g30 radiator. and it pretty much goes headlight to headlight in my ranger. but i have been thinking of reworking some things and a 27-30 in overall width radiator might make it easier if i stay on front leafs..

do you have access to the gear to gear timing set for the 6.x diesels? i was thinking of getting a banks 351 manifold and fresh drivers side oem manifold and getting it coated and running an hx 40. with that in mind making the radiator smaller is a horrible idea but i am not towing regular either.

that and a 6l80 would probably make me happy for a good 10 years...

Back