• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fuel pressure gauge thread.

Holley Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge
Holley: 26-503
Be the first to review this product
Tap for product details

MSRP $133.00
$118.95
You save 11%
4 interest-free payments of $30 with Affirm. Prequalify now
Ships From Manufacturer
This item typically ships within 3 Weeks
Product Description
Holley
Electric - 0-15 PSI

Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge
Features:
Monitor Fuel Pressure While Driving
Dash Mounting
Includes Sending Unit
Eliminates Guesswork
Plumbs Near Carb. Fuel Inlet
0-15 psi

So I'm thinking my fuel pressure gauge sending unit has gone bad. A new one is over 1/2 the price of the complete gauge kit. After talking to the guy at autometer I'm starting to think that the sending units are where they are making all the money. Plus after reading online reviews the SU are the main complaints not lasting very long. The guy at autometer said vibration is a problem and to remote mount it. He also said they use them for data logging and have zero issues. Aren't these gauges made for automotive/racing? They should be durable enough to handle the vibration, after all guys are putting them on cars . Sssseeesh

If Leroy or John offered a kit for this I'd be game for one. I love having fuel pressure readout in our old cat powered semi. tells alot about what is happening.
I've been saying a kit would be awesome for years. I hate figuring out was is needed and where to buy.

Either John or Leroy or both said there wasn't enough interest to put something together.

Back