• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

fuel lines.

SethRoush97_6_5

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a fuel line leaking underneath the driver side part of the cab. It's the line that go from the tank to the injection pump or the lift pump whichever comes first. The return line is the one leaking, thinking of doing both lines at the same time and also thinking of going bigger. Best place to buy them and have good quality?? Fast responses appreciated.

You sure it's not a hose on the back of the engine running down the line? Check the hoses hidden under the wiring harness by the firewall that go to the line from the FFM for leaking.

Hey guys I got a fuel line leaking underneath the driver side part of the cab. It's the line that go from the tank to the injection pump or the lift pump whichever comes first. The return line is the one leaking, thinking of doing both lines at the same time and also thinking of going bigger. Best place to buy them and have good quality?? Fast responses appreciated.
I got mine at Lordco , 20ft 3/8 hose for $60.00
If you want 1/2" you could try a hydraulics shop near you and get the fittings at the same time.

Back