• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Finally got my Cal-Tracs in

durallymax

Reaction score
Well I was going to build a set of traction bars but that never happened. So I broke down and bought a set of cal tracs over a month ago. Finally got them in last night.

Took about a half hour to get the leafs out. The front bolt on the drivers side needs to be cut down a little bit so that you can remove it without removing the fuel tank.

spent 2 hours fighting rush hour traffic to get to the spring shop, took them all of 15 minutes to press in the bushings and $30 later I was on my way.

Took about 1hr to put everything back together and adjust it.

My blocks and clamps are also finished now too. Cant wait to try everything out at the next pull, since the pull on sunday was a bit of an embarassment.

Nice. Be sure to post a few pictures..

Offtopic, but what happen Sunday?

Well, I got more wheel speed then the modified diesels and placed 3rd to last in spectator diesel class. I beat a new 6.5 with street tires and a dodge that smoked a clutch.

Basically serious traction issues, Ill post the video soon.

Back