• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other Facebook and craigslist adds

MrMarty51

Reaction score
Thought it`d be nice to start a thread about facebook and craigslist adds that We come across pertaining to the 6.5 diesel trucks and components.
Mods, if this is in the wrong section then please move it to where it is more appropriate.

Here is a 6.2 engine and some components I seen in a facebook add. Engine looks good and located in Witchita Falls Texas.
Probably have to join the group to see the add.

I would certainly think so. I believe Missoula is about 500 miles from My town here in Eastern Montana.
You will most likely be able to get the seller down on the price a little too, being that You had come from so far.
So, you gonna 'pop' over there and take a look at it to add to your fleet?

k3500 in OH - $3000 - CC, LB, Manual Transmission

I was sleeping and missed this one. It was an hour from me and almost the exact truck I have been looking for again, since I'm getting the itch again for a transmission swap. If any others come up like this, I think I'd be on it like white on rice.

Well, this isn’t Craigslist, but a guy on the hummer forum.
He has a 2000 h1, dealership replaced engine with an optimizer, they have 4l80e and all time 4wd transfer case.
I converted mine to normal 2/4 wd selectable and would be happy to trade for full time again. Obviously only if you want the normal selection like pickups normally use.
he is doing a cummins swap, so this would come with ecm, app pedal, etc.
he wants $6,000.

Back