• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Eat your heart out, Back Rack!

What do you think?

• Eh, Its Ok

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Don't Like It At All

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I Like It!

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • I Love It!

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I Want Some More Of It (For Myself!!)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Have someone hold the brakes on (or jam a stick in there) and then take some pics.

I bet that SOB is visible for miles!!!

I think the wilsons look good red, they stand out. thats a good thing. :)

Looks great!! Definitely gotta get some pics with the lights on. Maybe a vid with the 4-ways on or something, too.

have it, on my phone. gotta find the cord in my house, then download em an put em up. but, i have to make some modifications, cause i just joined the fire house over here, and im gonna put some blues up front too.... NEED MORE LIGHTS!!! haha

Looks good Ken! I have the same LED strobes on my roll bar in the back and in the bumper on the front

4 (2 front, 2 rear) amber flashers with 10 different self contained flash patterns, available to change by adding 12v power for three seconds

What is the part number for those lights? I like those.

BTW: Nice job on the rack, but i couldn't put that on my GMC.:smile5:

found it:
5GA00FAR......Amber LED, amber lens
5GA00FCR......Amber LED, clear lens
5GR00FCR......Red LED, clear lens
5GR00FRR......Red LED, red lens

unfortunately for me, they dont come in blue. guess ill have to look for something else...

found it:
5GA00FAR......Amber LED, amber lens
5GA00FCR......Amber LED, clear lens
5GR00FCR......Red LED, clear lens
5GR00FRR......Red LED, red lens

unfortunately for me, they dont come in blue. guess ill have to look for something else...

Thanks!

i wouldn't put it on my truck, but you did an excellent job building it. to each his own, after all, it is your truck anyways so it doesnt matter what any of us think

Awesome Job, Looks great! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry if I missed it, but where are you tapping into to power the lights?

the flashers i ran a wire from the battery with an inline fuse to a switch on the dash, then up to the rack. everything else, i untaped the wireloom on the driver side with the wires that go to the rear, and poked at them trying to figure out which one does what, and spliced into them. i ran them up the inside of the bed, then into the bottom of the front steak pocket, where the terminate with two(2) 4 pin trailer connectors hiding in the pocket

Back