• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dyno results

The dyno was having issues that day and only read power to the mid 3k rpms but we are fueling to 5k. Dyno operator felt bad and said he feels like it was reading low by 25 to 50hp. Hard to say. This is a baseline so we have a solid starting point
Verlin is that you?

Even with a 1.07CF your over the 350hp mark. That's impressive from a .310 pump! Nice work.

If it was ran on the reality check mobile dyno from Diesel Dr that thing gets dragged all over the east coast. Gets used and abused all year. They definitely have had issues at a few events Ive been too.

Does it have the center mount that you were working on a few years ago?

Good to hear from you!
This is all stock other than turbo and fuel system. My truck gets the centermount setup. We had it on one of our trucks with a 71mm turbo and had fun hurting feelings . Wish we had dynoed that thing because it had no problem running alongside 600+ hp trucks and soundly beating anything less.

This is all stock other than turbo and fuel system. My truck gets the centermount setup. We had it on one of our trucks with a 71mm turbo and had fun hurting feelings . Wish we had dynoed that thing because it had no problem running alongside 600+ hp trucks and soundly beating anything less.

Verlin, I miss that truck for sure. Definitely a head turner and agreed the dyno results on that one would have been exciting to see! 👍

Got pictures of the centermount setup? Would love to know if it's possible to do without insane fabrication skills, my tombstone stick welder can only do so much...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back