• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DURAMAX Battery Cables READY!! PHOTOS

FINALLY HERE THEY ARE $325.00 + Shipping, Stainless Steel ARP Bolts included
001-16.jpg

1000F Heat Sleeve
002-15.jpg

Starter end
003-14.jpg

Will those ends fit over the screw on posts of marine batteries?

my guess is yes, since all I did to move my side terminals to those was to remove the side terminal bolt from the center...

my only concern is if there is enough slack to reach to the marine posts...Mine are stretched to the limits and "barely" make the hookup...

Will those ends fit over the screw on posts of marine batteries?

my guess is yes, since all I did to move my side terminals to those was to remove the side terminal bolt from the center...

my only concern is if there is enough slack to reach to the marine posts...Mine are stretched to the limits and "barely" make the hookup...

I would make them a few inches longer and I have 90 degree ends I can use so they will come right down the side of the battery, each set is custom made anyway, I just have one Idiot Employee.....Me

I'll get a pic of what my setup looks like...probably redundant because you probably already know what a 34/78 series optima blue top looks like...

I'll get a pic of what my setup looks like...probably redundant because you probably already know what a 34/78 series optima blue top looks like...

Yeah shoot me a pic and a measurement from the edge of the post to the edge of the battery so I can see if I can use the 90 degree ends or 45

will do pics in a day or so...I'll most likely get these after I get back from next weeks Destin vacation/camping trip...I wish these had been ready before my engine swap...I don't really look forward to tearing all of this stuff apart...but it'll give me something to do with my 12 y.o.son...he needs to start turning wrenches more often with me...it's hard to pry kids away from what they consider fun now a days...

I'll get those measurements for those posts by the weekend...

out of curiosity...can you get a larger red box(jump terminal) to where I can fit all my connections in?

just wondering is all...

out of curiosity...can you get a larger red box(jump terminal) to where I can fit all my connections in?

just wondering is all...
I dont do a larger box but I run a 2 gauge cable to the box, but not back out so it frees up 1/2 of the box

Looking foward to getting mine! Ordered a $#!+ ton of wire for the dmax and 6.5's, should have 3 fully rigged trucks when its done!

finally got around to taking a picture...using a quarter for reference

attachment.php

as you can see the wires are stretched and are on a 45* angle instead of at a 90* like they were stock...same on drivers side, I would guesstimate around 4 inches minimum to correct both the angle and to come on top of the battery...not sure what your 45* end looks like..or if it would reach to the end of the battery before angling down some... if you need any more details, let me know...

IMAG0481.jpg

Yeah shoot me a pic and a measurement from the edge of the post to the edge of the battery so I can see if I can use the 90 degree ends or 45

Common Guys Business is super slow I need to sell some of these

just wondering is all...

finally got around to taking a picture...using a quarter for reference

attachment.php

as you can see the wires are stretched and are on a 45* angle instead of at a 90* like they were stock...same on drivers side, I would guesstimate around 4 inches minimum to correct both the angle and to come on top of the battery...not sure what your 45* end looks like..or if it would reach to the end of the battery before angling down some... if you need any more details, let me know...

View attachment 34176

pic posted

bump

Back