• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DURAMAX Battery Cables READY!! PHOTOS

DURAMAX Battery Cables

Bruce is looking for a volunteer to drop off a Duramax truck to get dimensions on a set of custom battery cables. Anyone???????
AM I going to have to drive down from RI?

Let me try to talk Steve(dura-ration) into it...he has a spare truck and he's going to need to lay up the truck for a "take your time" DIY injector job...or maybe even Charlie(cwq21) he lays his truck up to work out of the country for 30 days at a time...

No one ever followed thru on sending me a set and I kind of put it aside I would love to do it But I just can't seem to get a volunteer

I know I said I would get someone...one of the guys turned it down...the other...who would be a prime candidate (because he goes out of town 30 days at a time and he knows how to turn wrenches) his wife has some health issues going on right now, and I'm afraid I'd be bothering them...

Sucks, if you were local to me i have a few friends with d-maxes i am sure they wouldn't mind volunteering.

I finally got the Cables from Ebay, they are complete except for one ground, Id say it runs independent from the rest, any help would be appreciated

Back