• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dun think the injectors went. again

nope. but i do remember hearing something clank down toward the control arms when the lower cover came off.
now to figure out how to get the 2 cups off the injectors that came out with them.....

got the cups off. holy freekin carbon!!! thats what was keeping them on the injectors, not the o rings. got em all cleaned up, new locktight, and back in they went.

passenger side is all back together, just waitin till wednesday an the driver side goes on, batteries in, an start her up...
oh, and an oil change of course

she lives!!!!!! dag gum it feels great to drive my baby again!! she runs great, no leaks, very happy for another successfull surgery

and yes Kenny, i did find the banjo bolt. sitting on top of the front axle. thank god....

Last edited:
me too....... but now i need new fuel supply lines, cause i tried to clean the passenger side, but it didnt work too well. the driver side were spotless

so i was able to pull a coupla codes from the truck today. a P0202, #2 injections system stuck open, and a P1262. i thought we had a code look-up thread on here? cant find it. anybody know what it is? the scan tool i had only did gas motors, so the only options i had were for the 8.1

Ken, hopefully you will not need it but the code look-up is back. The link is at the top of the page.

Back