• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

drag times

03whitechrome

03whitechrome
Reaction score
well i finaly went to the track tonight and i made a best time of 12.2 @ 117 not to bad i still need to get my 60 down though i have a 1.9 as the best and 2.1 as the worst.. well anyway just sharing my time...

That's smokin'...

What else you have done to it besides what is in your sig?

any drugs?

weight reduction?

Last edited:
no i had nos on the truck and took it off. i went and re-tuned the truck and im throwing right at 34 pounds now and it helped alot. i have got my top end tuned in good now also.. the truck has had new heads put on the truck about 14000 ago that was when i bought the truck so im just gessing the truck has more power or something.. my buddy has a 03 just like mine and we put the same tune in his truck and his truck will only go 12.85 on the tune...

no i had nos on the truck and took it off. i went and re-tuned the truck and im throwing right at 34 pounds now and it helped alot. i have got my top end tuned in good now also.. the truck has had new heads put on the truck about 14000 ago that was when i bought the truck so im just gessing the truck has more power or something.. my buddy has a 03 just like mine and we put the same tune in his truck and his truck will only go 12.85 on the tune...

That's some wicked times for what you have.

What RPM are you launching at?

never weight the truck i believe it weights in at around 6700.. im also launching at 2400 im makeing 25psi when i launch... i am currently trying to get my buddys truck to run the same with tuning... his truck is the same as mine except its a crew cab.. and it will only run 12.85.. i will post updates as soon as i get to the track agian...

next upgrade studs and turbo....

never weight the truck i believe it weights in at around 6700.. im also launching at 2400 im makeing 25psi when i launch... i am currently trying to get my buddys truck to run the same with tuning... his truck is the same as mine except its a crew cab.. and it will only run 12.85.. i will post updates as soon as i get to the track agian...

next upgrade studs and turbo....
6700 without any weight reduction???

I've yet to see brakes hold for a 2400RPM launch...but I guess it is possible...:confused:

two wheel drive?

drag slicks?

no 4 wheels launches.. also yes i have the stock charger on the truck pushing 34 psi... i also am not sure the truck weight 6700 but that is an est...

I agree. I need video to believe it...

I do know you spray nos from some previous posts you've made.

Back