• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Does any one know where to buy genuine Bosch 311 injector nozzles?

The amount this platform fights itself is amazing. If you don't have a clue how to make a DS4 truck run well, just throw insults... We are used to it 😅.

Anyways, about the nozzles this post was for. They are readily available just shoot us a message on here.

You think you have it all figured out still. But you are all talk and no truck.
At least I tell the truth, your just Heath 2.0. That been my issue with you since day one when I asked about S60 spec and you had a temper tantrum like a child. I think what you did with the 6033 is awesome. Be alot cooler if you where honest about it though. Why don't you go back to hiding on you private fan boy page on FB😘.

Sorry to dirty up the thread everyone.

At least I tell the truth, your just Heath 2.0. That been my issue with you since day one when I asked about S60 spec and you had a temper tantrum like a child. I think what you did with the 6033 is awesome. Be alot cooler if you where honest about it though. Why don't you go back to hiding on you private fan boy page on FB😘.

Had a temper tantrum on me when I questioned the hot air intake

It's called knowing how to run a business without a Chinese factory being able to read a forum post and pump it out for a fraction of the price. It's been successful and the handful of people with your mentality that we've had to leave behind doesn't keep us up at night.

Anyone who wants a turbo knows they can get in touch with us whenever. Heck we even hired someone this year that we pay to answer their questions. Wild!

Not giving you any info was always personal and isn't how it works for others :kiss:

It's called knowing how to run a business without a Chinese factory being able to read a forum post and pump it out for a fraction of the price. It's been successful and the handful of people with your mentality that we've had to leave behind doesn't keep us up at night.

Anyone who wants a turbo knows they can get in touch with us whenever. Heck we even hired someone this year that we pay to answer their questions. Wild!

Not giving you any info was always personal and isn't how it works for others :kiss:

I was never going to be a customer of yours anyway. But lets not forget YOU approached ME wanting to help me with my build when I first got into 6.5s. I quickly realized what a tool you are and decided to do my own thing. But thanks for that, gave me the motivation to build a fully operation fuel shop in my basement.... thats why the truck isnt done 😉 😘

I was never going to be a customer of yours anyway. But lets not forget YOU approached ME wanting to help me with my build when I first got into 6.5s. I quickly realized what a tool you are and decided to do my own thing. But thanks for that, gave me the motivation to build a fully operation fuel shop in my basement.... thats why the truck isnt done 😉 😘
There's a huge market gap for pumps, get on it and keep some trucks on the road!

If you knew diddly squat about us personally then you'd know we'd actually praise you for starting a fuel shop if that's the case. Big fuel shops are dropping like flies or want to focus on newer more profitable platforms.

I'm working on it,

Once all the test pumps pass real world testing then I will be ready for customer work. I want to make sure I don't have any issues with the reman H&Rs I'm using. Took me along time to find a machine shop capable of doing a proper reman without hard chroming. Now if only Stanadyne would stop raising prices...

Back