• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Diesel don

I have the a team turbo, kojo tune, s&b air intake, diamond eye exhaust with down pipe and crossover, champion radiator with cat coolant, feed the beast mod, carter lift pump with ops bypass relay, ops relocation kit, oil filter relocation kit, lift pump pre filter, oil cooler line upgrades, new stanadyne injector pump, new stainless steel hard lines, new injectors, new ac delco glow plugs, pyrometer, trans and boost gauges. I thing that sums it up for now.

I have the a team turbo, kojo tune, s&b air intake, diamond eye exhaust with down pipe and crossover, champion radiator with cat coolant, feed the beast mod, carter lift pump with ops bypass relay, ops relocation kit, oil filter relocation kit, lift pump pre filter, oil cooler line upgrades, new stanadyne injector pump, new stainless steel hard lines, new injectors, new ac delco glow plugs, pyrometer, trans and boost gauges. I thing that sums it up for now.
:) OK. normal truck for here:)

Just about everything that's on a 6.5 owners wish list!
Nice looking truck!

Back