• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DB2 Conversion thread

Looks good, simple design.
With so many hmmwv parts available now, many just het that mount. But no option for cruise control on hmmwv. Seems you could add it to yours simply if you wanted it.

But it would be too tall for hummer/hmmwv. The lower factory location has the cable rubbing hood already.

Looks to me like you're trying to sell a product directly here without bothering to show actual support for our forum. Nice looking product or not, please elaborate on your reason for being here.

I'm not trying to sell anything. A couple of years ago I bought a K30. A M1028 CUCV. I'm doing a frame-off resto-mod. Right now I'm bolting the frame back together.

Trough the last years I've been active on Steel Soldiers and gathering information and ideas from other forums as well, Diesel Place and The Truck Stop mainly.

As I plan on doing a high output pump with dual T-stat crossover, the throttle bracket is something I tried to find solutions for online.

At the moment I'm converting my friend's CUCV to serpentine setup along with a HO waterpump and dual T-stat crossover. That's what I made the bracket for.

There is a lot of talk about modified brackets, but hardly any pictures. That's why I posted mine, so the next person researching this has more examples to work from.

Oh, and that logo on the bracket is from my company. It is however totally unrelated. I'm just toying with my friend by putting them all over. Again, I'm not trying to sell anything.

I'm not trying to sell anything. A couple of years ago I bought a K30. A M1028 CUCV. I'm doing a frame-off resto-mod. Right now I'm bolting the frame back together.

Trough the last years I've been active on Steel Soldiers and gathering information and ideas from other forums as well, Diesel Place and The Truck Stop mainly.

As I plan on doing a high output pump with dual T-stat crossover, the throttle bracket is something I tried to find solutions for online.

At the moment I'm converting my friend's CUCV to serpentine setup along with a HO waterpump and dual T-stat crossover. That's what I made the bracket for.

There is a lot of talk about modified brackets, but hardly any pictures. That's why I posted mine, so the next person researching this has more examples to work from.

Oh, and that logo on the bracket is from my company. It is however totally unrelated. I'm just toying with my friend by putting them all over. Again, I'm not trying to sell anything.
Fair enough. It sure looks good but with your name there it was VERY suspicious. Carry on and welcome.

Back