• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Current Mods, Plans and Reasons Why

I always thought it looked better. The other is marketed as upgrading for buying the better package group. Definately like glass lenses over plastic.

My 94 C&C Cheyenne is the single headlight. I have the leftover original grill, composite quads and turn/markers from when I updated the front of my 98 Suburban to a black grill, LED turn/markers and projector headlights, want to switch out the standard single on my 94, but I understand that I have to change out the radiator support to accommodate the different headlight housings, I believe.

I just saw this thread, good looking truck!

Yes, the single headlight was lower trim levels, but honestly i prefer it over the higher trim level plastic setup.
I converted to the lower trim GM dual headlight setup using the same radiator support then a battery to light harness switched by the factory headlight circuit. Will be going LED headlights soon as it far surpasses other options IMO.
Another plus is that the grill opening is much larger that the quad grill opening allowing more flow through the cooling stack....

Back