• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Close up video, how to turn up the fuel on DB2

Hummer H1

Reaction score
I had spare used pump laying around, I wanted to make a close up video of how to turn up the fuel,

My truck is 1985 humve with 6.5 TD OFF of 2001 H1 and injection pump is 1991 6.2 DB2, before I turned the fuel up truck was having hard time going 65 mph, now truck is unrecognizable, very fun to drive, it has lots of power, she is only 5700lb. Nice 10lb boost.
I turned the fuel up from the top the injection pump, easy breezy job ( of course I had to practice 500 times on the used pump before I did the actual pump.

I turned fuel screw all the way to dead end and brought back 1/4 turn,

Special thank you to Will who is a member here and at hummer forum for spending hours over the phone and explaining how things work on those motors.

Eric

Yeah, the video turned out great. When talking to Eric, I said there was a video on YouTube I saw a long time ago about it. He searched them all and was unhappy with details and lack of seeing the compnents well, so decided to do this to help others. A great thing for people to pass along the help they themselves needed.

Back