• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Click Bait "Everything Wrong With the 6.5" video

Paveltolz

Доверяй, но проверяй
Reaction score
This popped up in suggested vids because I was searching some Optical Sensor videos while waiting for mine to show up in the mail. Now I'm getting a bunch of 6.5 related stuff.

I call it "Click Bait" because they claim (at the end) to have made errors on purpose to have viewers comment. More comments, more $$. Anyway, it was actually kind of funny. Especially use of a direct injection animation for an IDI engine to explain how diesels operate. That and the 'single bank driven turbo' while pointing at the passenger side exhaust manifold where the cross over bolts up. Anyway, thought it would be entertaining if nobody else has seen it.

One failure of the design that these guys didn't even pick up on is that only one half of the engine oil is filtered, too. Hard to believe they didn't even mention.:rolleyes:

Back