• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Cleaning out some "stuff"

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
I have a box full of neat stuff thats been sitting around, its time to find a new home.

If you guys have some stuff that needs a new home post it up.

Today I have a set of "6.5 Diesel Turbo" decals to give away. I just ask for you to cover postage/my costs. I can fold these and stick them in an envelope for $1 or Priority mail box for $6. I take Paypal.

images

OK how do you want them shipped? I'll PM you my Paypal address. Please send as a gift so they don't tax me.

Next thing will be a set of Hummer (military I think) taillights. Left and right. $19 shipping.
Again just pay shipping and they are yours.
Also, one thing! I'd like these parts to go to someone that will use use them and not just flip them.

mns5ehyjITeFslxSoIgNWgg.jpg

Yep, same lights Also used on some jeeps and many can. Chassis trucks when new for gmc and Chevy.

I'd grab them, but already have 2 spare sets.
I was hoping you'd need them. I just let them sit here till someone grabs them and move on to the next item. I'll have to list it later tonight as Im running late for something now.

Mods, maybe I miss communicated. This thread is going to be all free stuff. I just ask receiver pays shipping cost. I'd like this thread in the contests and giveaway section. I'm hoping it also helps to promote this web site and draw more visitors. I have a big box of stuff that I'll be listing for free. Can we get this moved back to the contest & giveaway section please.

Edit: maybe change the title to say "FREE STUFF"

Humvee Taillights still up. Les do you still want the hood decals?

Next item:
Brand new NOS still in GM packaging (unopened except one). Part # 15548239, set of 4. Did a google search on them and seems these are pretty rare now. #10 in pic below. Black background with red letters. I'll get a pic of mine later.
Again all free you just pay shipping cost. These will go in a med flat rate box so $14 and there yours. First come first served.
5d374ae00a6a00d88dc82eaeeee88093.png

Humvee Taillights still up. Les do you still want the hood decals?

Next item:
Brand new NOS still in GM packaging (unopened except one). Part # 15548239, set of 4. Did a google search on them and seems these are pretty rare now. #10 in pic below. Black background with red letters. I'll get a pic of mine later.
Again all free you just pay shipping cost. These will go in a med flat rate box so $14 and there yours. First come first served.
5d374ae00a6a00d88dc82eaeeee88093.png
Heres the pics

Attachments

• DSCF2113.JPG
    DSCF2113.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF2114.JPG
    DSCF2114.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF2115.JPG
    DSCF2115.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 17
For the tail lights, what does the back side look like? Are there a pair of posts that will fit in a standard set of trailer light holes? Can use a set of spare trailer lights as something always manages to break one.

Back