• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Chrysler 2.7 - specifically 02 Concorde

I've got this guy that seems interested: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2267041020266137/?ref=messenger_banner

There's quite a few tahoes out there that have mislabeled mileage due to bad digital readouts.

4wd - heated seats - supposedly 220k miles - alignment because it pulls to the right, spark plugs and wires needed - and that's about it. I didn't realize it until last night, but I'll actually have to have my wife sign the title as it's her car, haha.

A grand cherokee is going to get as bad or worse milage than a full size tahoe with a 5.3l. I drove the small Cherokee's for years with 4.0l's, and they got as bad or worse milage than my 5.7l Tahoe gets.

A friend had a Nissan pickup of some sort that He was bragging about. When He got done blowing hot wind I asked him, By the way, how is the MPGs on that rig, He puffs up and tells Me I get 16 MPG at 70 MPH. I asked Him what He was humping around in that cracker jack box, My 93 K1500 with the 5.7 got better than that on a bad day. LOL two day later He shows up driving a brand new Chevy with the V8, the newer and smaller V8, 5.3 or whatever it is. LOLOLOL

Easy Marty, don't make fun of the 5.3 Vortec. :smuggrin:

Nearest thing to the 327 in quite a while, I think its a 325 CU IN., but put it in the right vehicle she will sing to you, might not be a towing champ, but in the right vehicles she could get close to at least 140 MPH.....;)

Back